Donate to NoBo Art District
How to Contribute
Our goal is to provide equitable access and opportunities to artists and community members to exhibit, curate and create events in two gallery spaces in the NoBo Art District.
Through our fundraising, we hope to create diverse and robust arts programming that attracts more visitors and foot traffic to the NoBo Art District and North Boulder businesses and growing our connection with our community members.
The NoBo Art District is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit corporation, all donations are 100% tax deductible. Tax ID #46-3239346
Feel free to mail a donation check to:
NoBo Art District
1510 Zamia Avenue #102
Boulder CO 80304
- Activate a premier gallery space with high quality visual and performance art from local artists.
- Increase the visibility and credibility of the NoBo Art District as an arts destination with lighting, signage and walking tours.
- Support under-resourced, underrepresented or in-need communities with access to a professional gallery in producing high quality artistic programming.
- Expand our presence by adding pop-up and Second Saturday opportunities for artists
- Create new arts programming for Bus Stop residents and the surrounding community in the Bus Stop community gallery.
- Increase our tools/operations by acquiring paint, paintbrushes, tents, tent weights, spackle, hanging systems, etc.
- Maintain our spaces with heat, electricity, and water
In eleven years, we’ve grown leaps and bounds and we keep on growing. No matter how big or small your donation, you can make a huge difference in our vibrant artist community.
Other Ways to Give
Become a Sponsor
With approximately 400 members and thousands of visitors to NoBo events, our sponsorship packages reach a broad audience. Learn more about our sponsorship levels.
Premier Mortgage Group Partnership
Purchasing or refinancing a home? Premier Mortgage Group is partnered with NoBo Art District to give back!
For every loan closed through PMG (home purchase, refinance, or reverse mortgage) in partnership with NoBo Art District, $500 dollars will be donated back to NoBo Art District and the borrower will get $500 off of closing costs OR the borrower has the option of forgoing their $500 and $1000 will be donated to NoBo Art District at closing.
Reach out today to Leah Colby Alexis: email@example.com and mention NoBo Art District to get started.
Donate Your Vehicle to Support NoBo Art District
Purchase from Our Amazon Wishlist
Our wishlist has items we need for events and to support our spaces.