North Boulder Celebrates! is a one-day community event with sales and exhibit opportunities showcasing local North Boulder food, arts, crafts, music and creative activity’s. Saturday, September 10th from 10am – 4pm in the Dakota Ridge North Park. Your contact person for this event is Marco Montanari. See contact info below.
The Dakota Ridge North HOA received a Community Grant from the City of Boulder to create this day-long celebration of all things creative, North Boulder-style. Dakota Ridge North HOA in collaboration with the NoBo Art District invites you to participate in this opportunity.
FREE OF CHARGE – A 20’ x 100’ tent is available to artists and creative businesses to sell or demonstrate their art! Call for Artists is on a first come – first serve basis for a limited number of booth spaces.
Requirements and limitations:
– each booth area is approx 8’ wide x 10’ deep – no electricity available
– Set up begins at 8 am and take down after 4 pm
– Participants must provide all their own displays, tables, etc.
– Participants are responsible for their artwork, with no liability to the Dakota Ridge North HOA or NoBo Art District.
– All Participants must have coverage of their booth throughout the event.
– All Participants must commit to the full 6 hrs of the event before any take down of their booth
– The Dakota Ridge North HOA are loosely projecting a crowd of about 300- 500 for the event
Retail Sales booths:
– 100% of all sales will remain with the Participant.
– Participants must display their sales tax license and collect sale tax.
– Event will be in the Dakota Ridge North Park located between Dakota Blvd, Wingate Ave and Pierre St.
– The Sales Tent will be on the north edge of the park, next to the children’s playground
– Unloading and loading can happen at the tent site, however, parking will be along designated streets away from the park area.
– NoBo will accept Participant requests for a booth starting on August 15th. This will give artists interested in the event time to contact Lisa or Marco with further questions.
– Any requests for booths before the Start Date will be returned, redirecting them to be sent on the Start Date.
Thanks and looking forward to your participation in this fun event. Marco