How to Donate
The NoBo Art District continues to evolve; creating community among our artists, businesses and our North Boulder neighborhood. We value your involvement with NoBo and ask that you show your support for the NoBo Art District with a donation. The NoBo Art District is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit corporation, all donations are 100% tax deductible.
Feel free to mail a donation check to: NoBo Art District, 1510 Zamia Avenue #102, Boulder CO 80304
• OR •
Make your donation via credit card or Paypal using the form on this page.
We thank you in advance for your generosity!
2017 What a Year!
We gratefully thank you for your past commitments of time, energy, and financial support. The NoBo Art District is an inclusive, grass-roots, community-focused arts organization whose Mission is to:
“Enrich and advance the arts in Boulder through educational activities and engagement that promote the role of artists and creatives in our community”.
Just a few of the goals we accomplished this year include:
- IT”S OFFICIAL! The NoBo Art District received official creative district designation from the City of Boulder!
- Received one of 10 Operational Grants from the City of Boulder Office of Arts and Culture.
- Received a Boulder County Arts Alliance project grant to expand and improve signage for our art district.
- Organized dozens of events and exhibits including the 7th Annual NoBo Group Show, “Looking for Common Ground” and our long-running event the NoBo First Friday Artwalk.
- Received 501(c)(3) IRS Determination, 100% of your donation is tax deductible!
Just wait until you see what we have planned for 2018!
You helped make this happen! THANK YOU!
The NoBo Art District Board
Tax ID #46-3239346